Please read the terms and conditions of our Road Safety Week competition below.
- We have x3 prizes to give away to the value of €400 off a set of Goodyear, Michelin and Hankook tyres.
- All winners must meet the entry requirements clearly outlined in the competition post. All winners must be following the ITIA, have liked the post and have commented the legal minimum tread depth for tyres in Ireland
- Winners will be selected at random
- 1 prize per winner allocated at random. Winners cannot choose which tyre brand they receive.
- The winner will be contacted on when the competition closes via Facebook comments. All winners must submit their details to the ITIA by the 19th October or else the prize will be passed on to another entrant
- Each prize may only be redeemed at a registered member of the ITIA. Winners will be contacted and assigned a local ITIA dealer who they must visit to redeem the prize.
- Closing date for the competition is midnight Sunday 11th Winners will be announced Monday 12th October.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The sole promoter of this competition is ITIA