Joining brings many benefits for ITIA Members including:
- Money savings schemes – ITIA Insurance Scheme – ITIA Credit Card Scheme
- Comprehensive Health and Safety Manual Template
- Certified Training Programmes
- Business Advice
- Participation in Road Safety Week in partnership with RSA
- Improved Standards
- Representation with Government on industry issues
- Liaison with relevant Industry Authorities
- Networking Events
- ITIA Certificate and window stickers for display
Debit and Credit Card Scheme
An exclusive membership offer with An Post subsidiary PostPoint offers a free review/quote of existing debit and credit car payments to all ITIA members so that savings can be clearly identified. PostPoint has already shown savings of 25% for tyre companies to date. For all members who decide to join PostPoint there will be no joining fee, no authorisation charge and very low processing fees and monthly rental costs.
ITIA Safety Manual
ITIA has developed a comprehensive safety document that provides templates and risk assessments so that companies can comply with their legal obligations in relation to Health & Safety. The sample risk assessments in this manual are all tailored to the tyre industry and as this is a living document it can be amended as the business progresses. This manual is available to members only at a discounted rate.
Join the ITIA
To have a voice and become a member of the Irish Tyre Industry Association, please contact us to get information on membership criteria and details of any member benefits that may be of interest to you.
Our membership form is available for download on the registration page—and can be returned by post.