Joining brings many benefits for ITIA Members including:
- Money savings schemes – ITIA Insurance Scheme – ITIA Credit Card Scheme
- Comprehensive Health and Safety Manual Template
- Certified Training Programmes
- Business Advice
- Participation in Road Safety Week in partnership with RSA
- Improved Standards
- Representation with Government on industry issues
- Liaison with relevant Industry Authorities
- Networking Events
- ITIA Certificate and window stickers for display
Debit and Credit Card Scheme
An exclusive membership offer with An Post subsidiary PostPoint offers a free review/quote of existing debit and credit car payments to all ITIA members so that savings can be clearly identified. PostPoint has already shown savings of 25% for tyre companies to date. For all members who decide to join PostPoint there will be no joining fee, no authorisation charge and very low processing fees and monthly rental costs.
ITIA Safety Manual
ITIA has developed a comprehensive safety document that provides templates and risk assessments so that companies can comply with their legal obligations in relation to Health & Safety. The sample risk assessments in this manual are all tailored to the tyre industry and as this is a living document it can be amended as the business progresses. This manual is available to members only at a discounted rate.
Travers & Co. Insurances have teamed up with Travelers Insurance Co. Ltd. to create a tailor-made tyre insurance scheme specifically for ITIA members. This comprehensive package was created to provide flexible covers whilst also ensuring peace of mind for the business owner and protection for their most valuable assets.
Benefits of the ITIA package include;
- Property and Business interruption cover which is warranty and condition precedent free
- Service Indemnity cover up to €6.5million – industry standard limit is €2.6million
- Stock/Tools in Transit for Breakdown vehicles limit €5,000 per vehicle, overnight cover subject to vehicle being Alarmed and Locked (available on request)
- DAS legal expenses cover including access to a free 24 hour legal helpline
- Courtesy vehicle cover available subject to policy wordings
- Cover for stock in secure compounds up to 2 metres high
- Motor Trade Road Risk cover for directors and employees for business use. Social Domestic & pleasure use and cover for directors’ own vehicles available where required
- Premium finance options available at competitive rates
As Travers have appointed handlers to deal with all ITIA members, you can be assured of access to a highly experience customer care team who are available to advise you on your insurance needs and requirements
Please contact Aaron on 040227301 or Aoife on 040227316 avail of this competitive offering
Join the ITIA
To have a voice and become a member of the Irish Tyre Industry Association, please contact us to get information on membership criteria and details of any member benefits that may be of interest to you.
Our membership form is available for download on the registration page—and can be returned by post.